Annual General Meeting 2014 on February 25th
Destiny Media Technologies, Inc. will be holding the 2014 Annual General Meeting at Metropolitan Hotel located at 645 Howe Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on February 25, 2014, commencing at 10:00 a.m. Beverages and snacks will be served.
Included in the agenda are the following motions:
1. To elect four members of the Company’s Board of Directors to hold office until the next annual meeting of stockholders or until their respective successors have been elected or qualified.
2. To ratify the appointment of BDO Canada LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending August 31, 2014.
3. To hold an advisory vote to approve the named executive officer compensation.
4. To hold an advisory vote on the frequency of future advisory votes on the named executive officer compensation.
5. To approve a reverse stock split of the issued and outstanding shares of the Company of up to a 1 for 5 basis. The purpose of the reverse stock split is to meet the minimum listing requirements of the NASDAQ Capital Markets.
6. To consider and act upon such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
All forms pertaining to the AGM can be downloaded here on our Investor page.